The Graduate Division Outreach, Diversity and Fellowships Office announces extramural funding opportunities available for graduate study, travel abroad, dissertation and postdoctoral research through its list GRADFELLOWSHIPS-L. The list is open to UCLA prospective applicants, current graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, staff, and faculty.
- Visit the Gradfellowships-L list subscription page.
- Enter your email address, name (optional), password, and
click the "Subscribe" button.
- You will then see the Subscription Results Page
with a message stating "your subscription request has been received." It will
also mention that you need to confirm your subscription via email.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. To confirm your subscription, either reply to the message or click the web link listed to visit the confirmation page.
To Receive Only Selected Announcements
You can update your subscription to receive only announcements that are open to "all fields" along with ones that match your general field of study and academic level. Using this feature will reduce the number announcements sent to you that fall outside your field of study.
- Visit the Gradfellowships-L list member options login page.
- Enter your email address and password at the top of the page
and click the "Log In" button. You will then be on your own Membership
- Scroll to the subscription options section and look for the
following "Set Digest Mode."
Check the "Off" choice, it's not already selected.
- Scroll down a little more and look for the
following question "Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?"
Check the categories you are interested in and click the
"Submit My Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are using a public computer, click the "Log Out" button at the top of the page to exit and prevent other users from changing your settings.
Please note: The list is not an on-line forum, so users cannot post messages.