Skip to sections. Skip to content.


UCLA Graduate Division


A | B | C | D | E | F | G | I | L | M | N | P | R | S | T | U | V | W


  • Admission: Transcript Request (iPDF-214KB)
    Request official transcripts from your college or university registrar. (Also available as part of the online application) 


  • BruinDirect Deposit 
    Sign up for electronic deposit of fellowship awards and traineeships stipends. 





  • Fellowship Award Transmittal (Form 10) (iPDF-183KB)
    Used by departments to initiate departmental fellowship & traineeship payments. Can only be viewed by faculty & staff on our intranet.
  • Fellowship Exception Request Form (iPDF-384KB)
    Used by departments to request exceptions related to Graduate Division special fellowships or multi-year extramural fellowships. Can only be viewed by faculty & staff on our intranet.
  • Filing Fee Application 
    Used in lieu of registration if all requirements for the degree, except for taking the final oral examination (if required), filing the dissertation/thesis, or taking the comprehensive exam, are met. 


  • Graduate Division Remission Roster (iPDF-185KB)
    Used by departments to pay student fee awards for academic apprentice personnel and nonresident tuition remission for graduate student researchers. Can only be viewed by faculty & staff on our intranet.


  • In Absentia Registration Petition 
    Used to request a reduction of the campus Registration Fee for students who need to be registered while studying or doing research outside of California. 
  • Intranet Registration Form (PDF-246KB)
    Used by faculty and staff to request access to the Graduate Division Intranet. Can only be viewed by the UCLA community.


  • Language Petition (iPDF-244KB)
    This petition may be used to fulfill or partially fulfill a language requirement. 
  • Leave of Absence Request 
    This form may be use to request a leave of absence or an extension of a current leave of absence from graduate study at UCLA. 


  • Matching Funds Request Form (iPDF-97KB)
    Used departments to request matching funds for extramural grant proposals. Can only be viewed by faculty & staff on our intranet.





  • Student Research & Travel Reimbursement Form (iPDF-234KB)
    Used by Dissertation Year Fellowship, Graduate Research Mentorship & Summer Research Mentorship, and Research Travel Grant award recipients to request reimbursements. 


  • TA Advanced Loan Authorization Form (iPDF-115KB)
    Used by departments to authorize the issue of an advanced loan for apprentice teaching personnel. Can only be viewed by faculty & staff on our intranet.



  • Visiting Scholar Appointment Form (iPDF-184KB)
    Must be completed by the nominated scholar's sponsoring department or unit. Can only be viewed by the UCLA community.


  Get Adobe PDF Reader get Adobe PDF Reader